It's been sometime since I have updated this blog.I have crossed to another part of the world since 1 week ago.This time round, I have arrived to a remote place known as the potato land- Boise.
The first thing which I noticed when I arrived at my apartment were the autumn leaves covering the street sides.It was and still is an amazing sight!
Initially,I was quite apprehensive as to how boring Boise would be, but i was proven wrong by my team mates.For my first Friday night, we went pub hopping and were rejected by 3 pubs as some of us did not bring the right ID. Nonetheless, it was good fun with great dancing and drinking.
On my first weekend, I visited the Boise town with some of the teammates already here. Boise is indeed a small town but there is still much to see.There are lots of parks and also gardens to chill out. We visited Julia Davis park, Ann Morrison park, Idaho historical museum, the rose garden, Boise depot and also the Idaho Capitol building.After that,we hanged out at the Boise Towne mall and ate at the cheesecake factory.
The damage to the mall visit was manageable as it was a winter shopping session.
That's about it for my Boise update and do look out for more updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment